2019-03-22 16:00 供稿單位: 新航道
1. Your school is planning to add some information on the school news board. Which one would you choose: travel, reviews of restaurants nearby or films? State your opinion and explain why.（2018.3.3）
2. The school decided to cancel the long summer vocation. Students have to attend school all year with some short breaks during holidays. Do you agree or disagree? Please explain the reasons.（2018.6.30）
3. When traveling, some students like to be isolated with their family members and friends; some students prefer to contact with family members and friends constantly, which one do you prefer and why?（2018.9.8）
4. What kind of information should be included in school newspaper: film recommendation, restaurant review, tips about students’ travel.（2018.10.13）
1. 釋放壓力 Reduce stress
Travelling can take away all the stress from your life. When you travel, you are away from the boring daily routine of your life. you will see new things which give your mind peace. You feel completely relaxed when you see new surroundings, new people, new lifestyles.
2. 體驗新文化 Experience new cultures
When you go outside and travel to a completely different city or country, you will meet different people. Your mind will change accordingly and you will start accepting the different cultures and people instead of judging them. You might even startadapting to some of the things they do or some food that they eat. Also, when you travel, your own culture also has an influence over others. Thus, the sharing of different cultures will in fact broaden your mind and vision.
3. 嘗試新的食物 Try new cuisine
When you visit a new country or city, you are bound to come across some food that you have never eaten before. Sometimes the new food that you try is so amazing that you end up asking the recipe for it. So when you are outside, forget watching your calorie count and eat as much as you like. Your taste buds will enhance and you will start eating different types of delicious food once you come back after travelling.